Blending high-energy rock with pro-gressive rock, pop, folk, metal, techno, and fusion, Ironia is a unique musical phenomenon.
- Art Hengst: Four-string fretted and fretless bass, six-string bass, bass-triggered synthesizers, and vocals
- Chris Midkiff: Keyboards
- Jim Rilko: Drums, drum-triggered synthesizers, and vocals
- Nick Delonas: Guitars, guitar-triggered synthesizers, and vocals
- Paul Zartler: Lead vocals, backing vocals, and keyboards
- Ricardo Rodriguez: Bass on "Ocean of Love," at the end of "Underground Stealing," and fretted bass solo on "Song of Parting". Rich also contributed to the bass arrangement on "Rhino Racing."