Buy at $19.99
- Embrace the liberating philosophy of "True Wealth is a Poverty of Desires." Send a message of personal freedom: "Simplify life and find fulfillment by letting go of unnecessary wants that only enslave us."
- Encourage people to break free from the endless pursuit of possessions and instead discover true richness, which is readily at hand among friends, family, and a simpler life.
In a world consumed by the pursuit of material wealth, the "True Wealth is a Poverty of Desires" philosophy reminds us that happiness and fulfillment lie in simplicity, not endless accumulation. Let go of unnecessary wants, break free from the consumption cycle, and discover a life enriched by meaningful connections, personal passions, and the simple joys of life. This ancient wisdom can be found in many ancient traditions, including Stoicism, Buddhism, Taoism, Epicureanism, and Jainism. It has also been a theme for many great writers, including Henry Dave Thoreau.
- 16x16 or 18x18 sizes
- 100% spun-polyester fabric
- Double-sided print
- Filled with 100% polyester and sewn closed
- Individually cut and sewn by hand
- Spot clean/dry clean onlyd